Can you afford NOT having a Professional Bookkeeper?
We recognize that effective cash management and business planning requires good bookkeeping. Our record-keeping process comes with controls in place to ease the transition to Teders Business Service.
Detecting errors and fraud as well as safeguarding assets serves as you first line of defense. Our experience and background will quickly identify key areas in which controls are needed.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab a shoe box, gather your papers, drop it off with us, and pick it up - with simple and easy-to-read reports. It's that easy!
Our Bookkeeping Services include...
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Prior-year Profit and Loss Comparison
- Budget Analysis
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sales Tax Reports
- Business Property Tax Report
- Form 1099 preparation
Our office also offers Payroll Services for those of you interested in having all of your business records taken care of at one place.
Some benefits to outsourcing bookkeeping are...
- Reduced overhead
- Avoiding capital expenses
- Improved efficiency
- Getting access to specialized skills
- Saving on training costs and other payroll costs
- Avoiding the costs of chasing technology
- Minimize problems and maximize change
- Financial reporting analysis